Discovering Our Church Family
Everyone wants to find a place where they belong. whether you’re new to church, new to CrestLife Believers Centre, or have been attending CrestLife Believers Centre for a while, we want you to find your palce – a place where you can feel supported, encouraged and loved Class A101 is designed to help you understand the foundation of CrestLife Believers Centre and to help you get connected to our church family. If you decide that this church is the right fit for you, then you can learn about what next steps to take to get more involved in the mission and purpose of CrestLife Believers Centre
Here’s what you can look forward to in CLASS A101
- # Learn about wny you’re here and why you matter
- # Connect with others and start intentionally building your community
- # Get a glimpse into the history and vision of CrestLife Believers Centre and the amazing event that led to where we are today.
Discovering My Spiritual Maturity
Life wasn’t meant to be lived standing still. We should always be moving. Learning and growing as people and as fellowers of Jesus. But it can be easy to get stuck in a rut. Its not that you’re unwilling to grow – maybe you just aren’t sure where to start or what to do next. But it could be as simple as establishing a few key habits in your life to get you on the right track Class B201 is designed to teach you about these simple habits, and show you the different steps you can take to mature and grow as a Christian.
Here’s what you can look forward to in CLASS B201
- # Slow down the busyness of your schedule by learning how to develop a daily time with God
- # Stop feeling like you’re alone in your problems by finding the right small group
- # Let go of materialism by learning how to give to God first
Discovering My Ministry
What you do with your life matters to God. Sometimes it might feel like your actions are inconsequential, but you were created for a purpose! God has shaped you in a unique way – by your spiritual gifts, your heart, your abilities, your personality, and your experiences. This workshop will help you pinpoint each one of these of find your best place to minister at CrestLife Believers Centre
Class C301 is designed to help you find the perfect place for you to serve in based on who you are. The best part? You’ll learn more about yourself and your spiritual gifts.
Here’s what you can look forward to in CLASS C301
- # Find meaning and value from what you do by going from a consumer to a contributor
- # Sign up to meet one-on-on with a S.H.A.P.E coach to find your perfect ministry match
- # Start making a difference in the lives of those around you!
Discovering My Life Mission
It’s easy to feel helpless when all you’re hearing about is the tragedy happening in our neighborhoods and around the world: racism, natural disasters, corrupt politics, homelessness…the list goes on. But have you ever have stopped to realize that you have something to offer a hurting world?
Because God has designed you to live on mission, every day could be an opportunity to make the world a better place. You have a role to play!
Class D401 is designed to equip you to start making an impact on a personal, local and global scale.
Here’s what you can look forward to in CLASS D401
- # Learn how to tell your story and share your faith with the people around you
- # Explore how CrestLife Believers Centre is reaching out and meeting the needs of our community
- # Get a renewed perspective on how God is working all around the world, and how you can be a part of his global plan!